Projects you can build
We prepared a list of projects for you to start tinkering with snap:bit. Snap:bit brings together Snap Circuits and the BBC micro:bit in a completely new learning experience.
The basic lessons are light and easy, aimed to introduce you to using snap:bit. Then we dive into more exciting projects, derived from real-life use cases.
These include basic instructions on how to properly connect Snap Circuits components to snap:bit. The projects involve little to no coding with the micro:bit.
- Power micro:bit using the battery holder (B1)
- Use micro:bit as power source
- Connect LED to snap:bit
- Connect press switch (S2) to snap:bit
- Connect speaker to snap:bit
- Connect whistle chip to snap:bit
- Connect photoresistor to snap:bit
These are more complex projects that involve significantly more coding than the basic lessons. In fact, lots of projects share the same circuit diagram, but it is different code in the micro:bit, that makes them behave in a completely different way. This is the magic of software programming!
- Turn LED on and off using the press switch (S2)
- Blinking LED
- Adjust LED brightness
- Pulsing LED
- SOS LED
- Countdown light and sound
More projects coming soon!